It's better for you than half the stuff you THINK is good for you.

About

Read. Absorb. And Feel.

I’ve never written in a blogging format, but I love to write. I am a senior at Clemson University, and I am a double major in English and Japanese. Hence, reading and writing are 95% of what I do there (the other 5% is spent during the weekends doing what other college students do), and this is a perfect opportunity to hone what writing skills I do have into my formidable weapon of choice.

I’ve started this blog to document my experiences traveling abroad in Japan, where I’ll be for the next year. Social networking isn’t enough for this sort of thing–there needs to be a more concrete record of the time that I’ll spend there, and blogging at least once a week will go far in accomplishing that. I have bizarre thought patterns. That will show up here. I have a wired and weird sense of humor. That will show up here. This isn’t just a boring journal to me–it’ll be full of quirks and quips, it’ll be funny and dynamic, but most importantly, it will make you think. Give you some insight into how my mind operates.

This is all about trial and error, folks. Only the brave will take the seat next to me on this ride.

2 responses

  1. I like this ‘About Me’ entry – a lot! 🙂 Written in a really interesting way.

    April 15, 2014 at 3:11 pm

    • Thanks man. I appreciate the fact that you think my quirks are cool haha

      April 15, 2014 at 3:36 pm

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s